The guests, who are approximately 100 people in the studio, have to choose who of the masked characters they like the most. Our task was to create a software solution for voting. Also, we had to ensure that each participant has only one vote on the platform. In this way, voting can be fair, and the administrator can quickly and efficiently count votes. The project was taking place in Ukraine for the first time, but the Luxnet company had already had cooperation experience in TV shows. So, we managed to solve all the technical challenges thanks to our experience.
We have chosen a web solution - the best option for customer needs. The system generates a one-time code for each participant. That enables fast and efficient access to the platform and for the administrator - rapid and easy vote counting and calculating the total. It is a simple but high-quality solution that guarantees convenience for participants in various ranges of shows and clarity of results for the administrator.
- to find a voting solution that is easy for both users and the administrator;
- to provide simple authentication of each participant, which will not take much time or effort;
- to create a system that can allow only one vote to each user; i.e., the system will be transparent and protected from manipulation;
- to create a high-quality and user-friendly design of the platform;
- to implement simple and necessary functions into the admin panel for the needs of the process administrator.
- we have created a platform for real-time voting;
- the product is self-contained and does not require additional solutions or technical support during the show;
- a simple authentication for users; the platform can be used only once per show;
- an easy and intuitive design for users;
- a convenient administrative panel for the moderator which gives the possibility to create voting, view how many participants have made their choice and immediately summarize the results;
- the website is usually used by approximately one hundred people, but the audience can be significantly expanded if it is needed.
The Luxnet team has been working with products for TV shows for four years. During this project, we have taken into consideration our previous experience. Our task was to simplify the life of our customer. Furthermore, we had to deal with technical issues on voting qualitatively and using our own resources. That is why we quickly and efficiently created a product that is as easy to understand as possible.
In recent years, insourcing vs outsourcing is an issue that has been worrying all business owners more and more often. Both types of work have their advantages and disadvantages.
In this article, we will tell you which type is better to choose: full-time employees, or remote and partial employment. We will also describe the difference between insourcing and outsourcing.
Interaction is the best thing that can happen in human relationships. Helping each other makes us much stronger. And it is not surprising: we all have different tastes and skills; on a global scale - different cultural and social worldviews.
In this article, we will tell you about the pros and cons of offshoring, as well as about challenges, risks and advantages of offshoring industry. Thus, you will be able to decide if this type of cooperation is suitable for you.
Our company has been delivering commercially successful products for nearly a decade. We are aware of the importance not only of creating but of launching a successful product. Also, we understand the complexities during the process of its growth and are always here to provide support. Our strengths are tech solutions for media businesses, video live streaming and enterprise solutions. We appreciate honesty and professionalism, you can make sure of that!