The existing website was outdated, without a mobile version, a site navigation was unclear to users, functionality did not provide structuring and description of services by areas, there was no synchronization of prices with internal CRM of the client. We investigated the structure of the medical facility, division into areas and services for further implementation on the site.
- to investigate the structure of the medical institution for distribution and services areas for further sale on the site
- to streamline a multifaceted and large existing structure
- to develop an attractive UX/UI design of the website
- to develop extra functionalities for SEO optimization
- to create functionality for blogging and news editing (as the client was publishing them on external platforms)
- implementation of single CMS for of Lviv and Kyiv websites, to work in CMS of different divisions of client's employees - call-centre operators, managers, editors, SEO-specialists
- the site has become convenient to use and easy to navigate
- the new UX design allowed us to achieve the client’s goals
- the functionality of ordering services and recording admission was developed
In this article, we will tell you about common startup problems, how to keep such a business afloat, and what you need to know in order to avoid any drawbacks during the launch of a project.
Our company has been delivering commercially successful products for nearly a decade. We are aware of the importance not only of creating but of launching a successful product. Also, we understand the complexities during the process of its growth and are always here to provide support. Our strengths are tech solutions for media businesses, video live streaming and enterprise solutions. We appreciate honesty and professionalism, you can make sure of that!